Lemongrass for Nail Fungus: How to Get Cured the Natural Way
Nail fungus has continued to be quite common. As a matter of fact, it is far more common than it really appears to be. Some people may have the condition without even realizing that they do especially if it is in its earliest stages. But, the fungus is easy to identify once it has become mature. Fortunately, it is not hard to detect the presence nail fungus. Even in its earliest stages, nail fungus can manifest itself in such a way that it can easily be identified without the involvement of special detection techniques.
Over the years, a number of means of detecting and identifying the condition have been discovered. But, it is best to detect the condition through physical observation. It is possible to tell that you have nail fungus if you observe any changes in the physical appearance of your finger nails. Most notably, your fingernails and/or toenails will become thicker than usual. Further, it is also possible for your fingernails or toenails to become crumbled or yellowish in color. Darkening areas on most parts of the toenails and fingernails also indicates the presence of the fungus. Fingernail fungus may be painful or not depending on how advanced it has become. Your fingernails will be appearing uglier than usual. You will be able to notice this without anyone telling you about it provided you always take your time to observe your nails or you have been feeling a persistent feeling of pain emanating from your toes.
Causes of nail fungus
The causes of the fungus are quite numerous. Over the years, researchers have been able to discover a number of causes of the condition. Knowing the actual causes of the condition is key in the treatment and prevention of the various side effects that are associated with it. You can do well to invest as much time as possible in the discovery of the various causes of the condition. This can help you to prevent it from taking over your nails. Irrespective of the causes, the effects of the condition on the nails is often the same. It may range between being moderate and severe depending on how advanced the condition is.
Some of the major causes of the condition are tropical climatic conditions, age and trauma of varying degree. Individuals living in tropical climatic conditions are more prone to nail fungus than individuals living in non-tropical climatic conditions. Thus they experience more cases of the condition than any other inhabitants of the earth. Individuals living with trauma are also susceptible to the condition as has been highlighted by statistics following research.
Over the years, age has also shown to be a notable factor in as far as causing nail fungus is concerned. There are several other causes of the condition that are worth mentioning. These include being older than 60 years, wearing shoes that occlusive and having artificial nails that are acrylic in nature. Based on its unappealing nature, nail or toenail fungus has to be treated at all costs. A good number of women may try to use nail polish to cover it up. But, this often exacerbates the situation.
Attempted methods to treat the condition
Ever since nail fungus was discovered, attempts to cure it have been made by a good number of people. This applies to both the ancient times and recent times. Over the years, new advanced methods have been developed for purposes of treating nail fungus. The success of the method determines its popularity. Major examples of attempts to treat the condition are indicated below.
- Laser techniques; there are many people who use laser techniques to treat nail fungus. Following the coming of laser technology, this technique has also become quite popular. It mainly involves the use of laser beams to get rid of the parts of the finger or toe nail which are affected by the fungi. But, it is quite painful and not always successful. Even worse, it is quite expensive despite the low levels of success that may be associated with it.
- Painting the nails with polish; some individuals may choose to paint their fingernails or toenails with polish in a bid to mask the fungi. Others use bleach to see off the condition. But, this is also associated with many side effects. It often leads to the irritation of the surrounding skin. Further, some of the bleach may only begin to deliver the right Nail Fungus Treatment results after a lengthy period of time has elapsed. It may take as long as a year before the right results can be realized.
- Medical prescriptions; there are also medical prescriptions that can be used to treat nail fungus. As a matter of fact, many people rely on the medical prescriptions to treat the condition. The levels of success often depend on the choice of medical prescriptions. Even though some medical prescriptions may actually work perfectly and deliver amazing results, they have many side effects. Most notably, they can cause liver disease. Obviously, you cannot afford to repair your nails at the expense of the wellbeing of your liver. Not to mention, the frequent visits you have to make to your doctor in a bid to consult and check the level of your progress.
Trying Lemongrass essential oil remedy would be a perfect idea
In case all the nail fungus remedies indicated above fail, you may do well to resort to something else. Technically, there is no better method that exceeds an essential oil remedy. It is by far the best and final resort in as far as the treatment of fingernail and toenail fungi is concerned. There are numerous reasons that can account for this as highlighted below.
- It is cheap; it is quite cheap and requires users to spend only a little amount of money.
- It can produce amazing results within a short time frame; the one thing you will enjoy about this remedy is the fact that it is able to produce remarkable results within a short time frame.
- It is natural; being natural, the product will not cause any serious side effects on the body. Rather, it will leave your body in the right shape even after being used over a prolonged period of time.
Blog post – Lemongrass 18/06/17 See our Front page here for more help